Ideas do not come out of the blue. In order to build ideas you first need to gather facts and knowledge. “It’s always been done like this” is not a good reason. As a Observer you should question existing practices. What problem must be solved? What assumptions should be updated? What is no longer true?
Read about all 4 roles here.
- Hang it to the wall of your home office or meeting room.
- Follow the questions on posters and get inspired :-)
- Write down a decision before moving to next poster.
- Size 50 x 70 cm | 19,69” x 27,56”
- Printed on high-quality glossy paper
- Shipped in a sturdy poster tube
- The frame is not included